Understanding when you have a student

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding when you have a student

Hi All

I created my course a few months back and now in December, I have my first student. I didn't even know that I had one, as I thought that I would receive an email to check online. I only knew as I had received an email to update my settings. Is this the normal thing when a student commences a course? Would like some feedback. Thanks

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fiona_George at this time there are notifications of new enrollments and reviews. The New Student Digest is sent on a daily basis, but only when you received an enrollment or a review for one of your courses on the previous day. In order to receive this enrollment digest, you need to opt-in to the notification setting for Udemy emails, please check the following article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008393928-Instructor-Account-Notifications 

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors