Understanding when you have a student

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding when you have a student

Hi All

I created my course a few months back and now in December, I have my first student. I didn't even know that I had one, as I thought that I would receive an email to check online. I only knew as I had received an email to update my settings. Is this the normal thing when a student commences a course? Would like some feedback. Thanks

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fiona_George at this time there are notifications of new enrollments and reviews. The New Student Digest is sent on a daily basis, but only when you received an enrollment or a review for one of your courses on the previous day. In order to receive this enrollment digest, you need to opt-in to the notification setting for Udemy emails, please check the following article https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008393928-Instructor-Account-Notifications 

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!