Unpublished Lecture

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished Lecture

Hello,

I have uploaded lecture videos and some of them are marked as unpublished lecture. My course is not free and so it has a price. Now, I wonder why do I get this notice in some of my videos? I have a total of about 30 videos and about 6 of them are marked unpublished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

3 Replies

@Shalenie I exactly had the same issues before a month. I contacted the instructor support team, they asked me to set the pricing for the course. After I did this step, all the unpublished lectures got published automatically. I hope this helps.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. My course has a pricing ever since thats what im wondering now why I still get the unpublished lecture status in some of my videos. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shalenie If this hasn't been resolved, I'll suggest you get in touch with the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to check your account and get more details for you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors