Upcoming course question

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming course question

Hey guys! I will be launching a pre-recorded udemy course soon, and I just have a quick question. Am I allowed under udemys policies to include a section for students to do followup live sessions after watching the course. I was going to include something like this: Followup 121 or group live sessions are available upon request. If you have questions or want feedback, please contact me at info@amydiener.com to schedule a zoom call. 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AmyDiener, good question! You can share your contact information and personal pages to schedule the live sessions, but only in the Bonus Lecture, which is considered a marketing tool for instructors. 

We typically just want to ensure instructors aren't collecting students' personal information (e.g. email address, etc), but from what you've described, it sounds like Zoom would be fine to use. For more information, check our Bonus Lecture: Rules and Guidelines article.

For further questions, please reach out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors