Upload my course all at once or bit by bit??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload my course all at once or bit by bit??

Go to solution

Hello All!  This is my 2nd attempt at uploading a course. Should I create all of the videos then upload them, or create one, upload and repeat?  Which method is easier?   (I tried the former method,  it was difficult, and I now I teach a different  course, so...)

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

So we upload as we go, but do not publish until all the videos are complete.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

View solution in original post

Go to solution

@DionneMarsh I tried all at once but now prefer bit by bit. You can preview the course. It tells you how many hours of video you have done. It makes you feel you are getting somewhere to see your course grow. It's nice to fill in all the course details and get your cover image. It looks like a real course before you have published.

: )

LL

View solution in original post

6 Replies
TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

So we upload as we go, but do not publish until all the videos are complete.

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Go to solution

Thank you!  I had a feeling this was the case.  It was so hard when I tried to upload it all at once. 

*I guess we have the same name!!  🙂

Go to solution

@DionneMarsh I tried all at once but now prefer bit by bit. You can preview the course. It tells you how many hours of video you have done. It makes you feel you are getting somewhere to see your course grow. It's nice to fill in all the course details and get your cover image. It looks like a real course before you have published.

: )

LL

Go to solution

Thanks so much!  That is how I plan to do it this time.  It was difficult to load it all at once.  I can't wait to see my progression and to have it all finished.    🙂

Take Care!

Go to solution

Good luck with your course, Dionne @DionneMarsh 

LL

Go to solution

Thank you Lizzy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!