Upload quality

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload quality

Go to solution

Hello everybody, I'm uploading my first course at 1080p but from the preview I can set the video up to 720p. Is it normal and it will change after the course will be published? Or am I doing something wrong during the upload? Thank you! Preview.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @Effe 

Happy to help!

Hi @MichelMurr112 

By default all videos are published in 720p. Adaptive streaming should be requested to instructor support once your course is live. Also keep in mind that if you were to add more content, you would need to request the team to enable adaptive streaming again for you. 

Hope this helped! Let us know if you have any more questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemt Community team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @Effe 

Happy to help!

Hi @MichelMurr112 

By default all videos are published in 720p. Adaptive streaming should be requested to instructor support once your course is live. Also keep in mind that if you were to add more content, you would need to request the team to enable adaptive streaming again for you. 

Hope this helped! Let us know if you have any more questions!

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemt Community team

Go to solution

Thanks for your answer! May I ask you how long does it take (after my request) for the upgrade to 1080p? 

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @Effe 

The system takes up to 48 hours to update your course to adaptive streaming.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors