Uploading updated preview video not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading updated preview video not working

Go to solution

I just finished and published my first course.  Then I decide to make a few small changes to two of the videos that are part of the free preview.  So I uploaded the new files.  In my instructor dashboard, I can see the new files are there.

But when I open an incognito window and look at the preview, the old videos are still there.  I've tried this in both Chrome and Safari.  I did email support, but haven't heard back from them.

Any suggestions on what is going on and how to fix this???

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi Pamela, sorry that you're having a hard time with this. Have you tried following the instructions in this help article? Let me know if you're still stuck after this so we can troubleshoot this issue further.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

The best way , write udemy instructor email, for help

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Okay, I cleared my cookies and that seemed to help. But now Udemy is assigning random lessons as preview lessons.  I keep turning them off, but they seem to keep turning them back on.   Any reason for that?  And, I'm having a REALLY hard time turning off the preview for my lesson one.   Does that have to be a preview?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi Pamela, sorry that you're having a hard time with this. Have you tried following the instructions in this help article? Let me know if you're still stuck after this so we can troubleshoot this issue further.

Go to solution

The best way , write udemy instructor email, for help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors