Urgent: Failed Identity Verification : 3 days left before the account is deleted

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Failed Identity Verification : 3 days left before the account is deleted

Hi Support,

I have received the following message on my course page on April 18th 2020 UK Timezone:
"Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on April 25, 2020, 12:39 AM." which is in 3 days time.

I have followed the steps alternate verification process sending an email and video to the "verification@udemy.com" request (4708061).

However, I had sent the email via another email address not linked to my Udemy instructor email. Then received the following "Thanks for reaching out about verifying your instructor's account. We noticed that there is no instructor account associated with this email address." on 22nd April 2020 UK Timezone.

I have sent a new email from my email address linked to my Udemy instructor account, I can understand you have a lot of emails and will experience delays, however, to even reach this response it took 4 days and what I don't want to happen is wait again for my account to be deleted as well as losing my course at the same time.

Can anyone please advise, 

Kind Regards,

Nathan
2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nathan_c We really understand your eagerness to have your course approved, however, if you have recently submitted the request from the correct account, you'll need to wait for a response from the team as they get to emails in the order they get requests. Right now, we ask instructors to expect around 5 days. We have mentioned this here https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

try  to upload the video on youtube and send the link 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors