Use of Google images

Options

Hello! I am creating a course for the first time and i want to know if i can use google images to create content

Comments

• MariaG
    MariaG Posts: 2,328 researcher rank
    Options

Hi @GBP

Welcome to the community! If you think that the material that you are using might be infringing upon somebody else's idea or content, we would suggest not including it in your course. The easiest way to check whether it is ok for you to use somebody else's content in your course is to contact them directly and ask for their permission.

Ultimately, Udemy cannot advise on any copyright issue and takes no responsibility for the material that you place on our platform. Remember that you retain the rights to all of the content that you place on Udemy and that we are simply the platform through which you deliver that material.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out policy@udemy.com.

• MumtazMangi2020
    Options

Hi @MariaG

I really love your advice regarding using google images on ones course as the infringement of copyrights.

Sincerely yours

Mumtaz Ali Mangi

• Tracey276
    Tracey276 Posts: 135 Community Champion rank
    Options

Most images that come up on Google searches are copyrighted. Head over to pixabay.com for royalty-free images.