Using Referral Links and Coupons at Launch

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Referral Links and Coupons at Launch

Hey all,

I'm brand new to Udemy as a learner and instructor, and I've just started working on my first course. I'm using Udemy's course on how to create a course as a guide.

I'm hoping to structure a launch so that I show action right away, meaning I want a handful of students and reviews right off the bat. (I know... who doesn't?) I don't have a large following online, but I do have a small community connected to my topic, and of course, friends and family!

What are some not shady, above board, legitimate ways to ask my community to help create some buzz? How can I do this without asking those folks to pay full price?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hi @StephanieTo520 I'm happy to provide some information about this!😊 You can promote your course on social media, you can do this by sharing coupons and referral links. These allow instructors to promote their Udemy courses to students on and off the platform. This article explains course referral links and the different types of coupons instructors can create for their courses.

• Learn how to create Coupons here.
  • Get detailed guidelines on what instructors can and cannot do with coupons and course referral links by clicking here.

I hope this helps!🤗

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors