Verification Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Problem

Go to solution

Merhaba Udemy Takımı,

Bir kurs oluşturdum ve tekrar gözden geçirilmesini istedim. Türkiye'de yaşıyorum. Otomatik doğrulama çalışmadı. "Verification@udemy.com" adresine e-posta gönderdim. Yaklaşık 2 gün oldu. Cevap yapılmadı. İlerde ders gözden geçirme süreci olacağından süreç çok uzamış oldu. Hızlandırmak için bir şey yapabilir miyim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

For the people wondering this is the translation - 

"Hello Udemy Team,

I created a course and asked for it to be reviewed. I live in Turkey. Automatic verification did not work. I sent an email to "verification@udemy.com". It's been about 2 days. No answer was  made. Since there  will be a course review process in the future, the process has been extended. Can I do something to speed it up?"

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to speed this up, Udemy is recieving a massive amount of tickets and i am sure they are trying the hardest to get to everyone. Just have some patience and I am sure they will get back to you as soon a possible 🙂

----------------------------TURKISH TRANSLATION----------------------------

Ne yazık ki bunu hızlandırmak için yapabileceğimiz hiçbir şey yok, Udemy çok miktarda bilet alıyor ve eminim ki herkese ulaşmak için elinden geleni yapıyorlar. Sadece biraz sabırlı olun ve en kısa sürede size geri döneceklerinden eminim 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

For the people wondering this is the translation - 

"Hello Udemy Team,

I created a course and asked for it to be reviewed. I live in Turkey. Automatic verification did not work. I sent an email to "verification@udemy.com". It's been about 2 days. No answer was  made. Since there  will be a course review process in the future, the process has been extended. Can I do something to speed it up?"

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to speed this up, Udemy is recieving a massive amount of tickets and i am sure they are trying the hardest to get to everyone. Just have some patience and I am sure they will get back to you as soon a possible 🙂

----------------------------TURKISH TRANSLATION----------------------------

Ne yazık ki bunu hızlandırmak için yapabileceğimiz hiçbir şey yok, Udemy çok miktarda bilet alıyor ve eminim ki herkese ulaşmak için elinden geleni yapıyorlar. Sadece biraz sabırlı olun ve en kısa sürede size geri döneceklerinden eminim 🙂

Go to solution

Hi DYay2810,

Thanks for your answer. I'm waiting more this time. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors