Verification process is too slow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process is too slow

Hi guys,

I have sent my text & video for verification purposes but it is taking too much time. I'm waiting for more than a week and the Verification team doesn't reply my questions at all, also the Support team informed me they have no information about other departments, as a result I am completely lost ont his process, even Udemy says "The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours.

Whats shouls I expect?

How should I proceed? 

Regards,

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mirkorodriguez since there is a higher volume verification identity requests than normal, as a result, responses from our team have been delayed. Don't worry you'll hear from them soon.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi @ElianaC, I completely understand the delay, but 10 days waiting for identity verification? I think you should make something to correct this issue.

As I wrote, Udemy still says "The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours." and basically this is not true. I think you should update that message to avoid misunderstandings between instructors and they could know in advance the real delay time before to publish any course.

In my case, I built the course in 4 weeks but the identity verification process is taking almost 2 week. That makes no sense since I know the course revision will also take some additional time.

What should I expect?

How should I proceed? 

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Hey @mirkorodriguez 

Thank you for pointing that out. I've let the proper teams know that the wording needs to be updated. Our apologies for the delay, I see you have now been verified. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors