Verification process (yet another thread!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Verification process (yet another thread!)

Go to solution

So, I pushed the Submit button, and I was confronted with a quite strange web-form asking for my full name and address (nothing else) to "verify my identity". Obviously it failed... how can any service verify my identity without asking for a passport and such? Beats me!

So, I made the video as instructed (again, no ID required in the video!) and sent it.

I see in many older posts that this can be a real pain in the neck, so I wonder why on earth Udemy isn't using a standard identity verification system? Is there any meaningful reason?

And... after how many days of silence do I have to start worrying and begin pestering the instructors' support?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Wow, that was fast! it took just a few hours! It's done, so the course is submitted to Udemy for approval 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Wow, that was fast! it took just a few hours! It's done, so the course is submitted to Udemy for approval 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!