Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Go to solution

Hi guys

Its such a shane im having to write this as my first message but im frustrated at the verification process. I submitted 50% of my course for review, udemy requested verification im in UK so believed it would be automatic. It was rejected however my details are correct. I have submitted the verification video but im now being told my account will be taken down by wednesday if im not verified. I mean are you serious! I try my best not to listen to bad reviews but i havent even published a course yet and im already facing issues, as if creating my first course wasnt daunting enough. Can anyone shed light on this pls. Thank you in advance

Marie x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Unfortunately no one here will have access to the details of your case. I'm assuming you have been in contact with instructorsupport@udemy.com, they should be able to help you with that. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

4 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Unfortunately no one here will have access to the details of your case. I'm assuming you have been in contact with instructorsupport@udemy.com, they should be able to help you with that. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP.... It was rejected however my details are correct I have submitted my verification video but im now being told my account will be taken down account will be removed on August 18, 2019 12:34 PM UTC.Are u Serious

Go to solution

I'm in exactly the same boat Marie

It says that verification will happen within 30 days then you see it's actually 7, with a 48r turnaround from Verification team.

I hope you got sorted but I agree, it's not the best start.

My annoyance as well is that all my videos have been recorded in 1080 HD and saved to Thinkific but Udemy does not recognise them at all as 720 so have kicked back my videos.

I am very frustrated!!

I'm going to check out Teachable in the interim!

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP.... It was rejected however my details are correct I have submitted my verification video but im now being told my account will be taken down account will be removed on August 18, 2019 12:34 PM UTC.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors