Verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification process

Go to solution

Hello everybody,

I have had some problems in my verification process, and have been waiting 10 days now for my course to be approved and launched.

I have sent my verification mail with video and text 4 times now and no result so far. It is kind of frustrating to lose time and possible clients.

Can anybody help me with advice on what else to do. Thanks, Hans

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Anthony_Cook,

I've pinged the team and they're aware of your most recent message. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply within the next 24 hours after you reached out.  Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @PurposeEnglish, looks like you were verified earlier today! 😄 Thank you for your patience.

Go to solution

Yes, received the mail a few minutes ago. Thank you very much. Now back to work, and make more courses and promote this one. 

Go to solution

Hi Jocelyn

I submitted my verification video a few days ago as well, are you able to check if it has been received? I'm not sure if the link to the video in the email made it pass Udemy security checks.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Go to solution

Hi @Anthony_Cook,

I've pinged the team and they're aware of your most recent message. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email. You should expect a reply within the next 24 hours after you reached out.  Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, thanks very much for looking into my case, I've received the email now.

Cheers

Anthony

Go to solution

Please Help me.I have created my course and uploaded all the videos but when i click on Submit For Review and have entered the details like name.....etc.It says could not verify and i have submited the alternative identification process(manual) with video...etc.But my dout is but after the second method has been verified should i again cilck on Submit for Review or will it be submitted automically to UDEMY.But what if it asks my name,fathers name to enter it again but that was the error right:( PLEASE HELP.... It was rejected however my details are correct I have submitted my verification video but im now being told my account will be taken down account will be removed on August 18, 2019 12:34 PM UTC.

Go to solution

Hello there.im in a similar situation also. Sorry to just reply on another users post. New here! 

Please look into it for me. 

Thanks again. 

Go to solution

Hi Jocelyn /Abbie,

I submitted my verification video yesterday,  can you please check if it has been received? 

Appreciate your help in this regard. 

Thanks in Advance

Kalyan Reddy Daida

Go to solution

Hi @D_Kalyan_Reddy and @AbuMuhammad! Both your verification videos have been received. We appreciate your patience while our team gets to review them. Smiley Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi,

Sorry I am writing this to another user, but I am facing the same problem for last two days, I have sent them email again and again but no reply at all, it's like demotivating me, I have so much to teach but stuck in very first course, please help me to get out of this,

Regards,

Sheharyar Rafiq

Go to solution

Hi @SheharyarR3548,

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time here. Don't get discouraged! We're here to help you throughout this process. Keep in mind the verification process is a one time step everyone must go through. 

It looks like you sent the verification info on Saturday night. Please note the normal waiting time is 2 business days. So, rest assured our team will get to your video as soon as it's next on line.  If you don't get a response by end of day today, let me know so we can ping someone. 

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply, I will surely wait for one more day, and hopefully get it verified!

Regards,

Go to solution

@Abbie, I had applied for verification of my account

But, They thinks I am 13-17 Y/o and I am now 19 Y/o So, I sended my National ID to udemy, Will the verify my account after seeing my ID?

Udemy's Mail :

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting your information. We are, unfortunately, having some trouble verifying your account because it appears that you are underage.

According to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy.

If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian.

If you have such consent, please send us a video in which both you and your legal guardian appear. Your guardian must read the full script below:

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the guardian of [full legal name]. I hereby agree to the instructor terms, as well as all other terms and policies posted on Udemy, and assume responsibility and liability for compliance to all of the above on behalf of my child.”

Once we have received the above, we'll be able to complete the verification process.

Regards,
Udemy Trust & Safety Team

Ramish Masood
Software Engineer | Web-Developer | CyberSecurity Expert

Go to solution

hello  @Abbie

would you please look into my case it has been 3 days and I haven't got the response  

Go to solution

Hi @LearnSimple2282 , in this case, it's best to redirect your concern to the trust and safety team at policy@udemy.com. They're best equipped to answer why you're having issues with this. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors