Verification video submitted, but no acknowledgement received

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification video submitted, but no acknowledgement received

Go to solution

Hi, I was uploading my first course on Udemy today (June 10), and my verification did not go through. I was asked to submit the video and legal content via email to verification@udemy.com

However, 

1: I did not receive any notification that email has been received and being processed

2: My instructor homepage say "Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on June 16, 2020 4:43 PM. If you believe this was done in error, please complete the alternate verification process with our Trust and Safety team"

I understand that its taking more time now a days due to Corona however I'm worried if my email has been received and being processed?

Any leads will be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @aakriti-elearn Please Relax i got the same issue but now i got verified just a couple of hours before my account was to be terminated. Due to soo much traffic it is difficult for the team to check soo many accounts. Don't worry you'll get verified soon if it take longer then you should reachout to support@udemy.com they will help you out and if your account gets terminated they will bring it back 

KS

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hi @aakriti-elearn Please Relax i got the same issue but now i got verified just a couple of hours before my account was to be terminated. Due to soo much traffic it is difficult for the team to check soo many accounts. Don't worry you'll get verified soon if it take longer then you should reachout to support@udemy.com they will help you out and if your account gets terminated they will bring it back 

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors