Verification with Persona Requirements

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification with Persona Requirements

Hi everyone,

I am new to course creation with Udemy, I have my course ready for submission and I need to go through the verification process.

I would like to know in advance what is the required for the verification(except the official ID in digital form) and how the whole process is done? I have read on some posts about a video and I don't have a camera on my desktop..

Any information would be appreciated.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cm8 If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review. 

During the verification process, instructors will see some or all of the following prompts: 

• Request to confirm ownership rights to the course content
  • Request to provide information regarding their current place of residence
  • Request to provide identity documents such as a national ID or passport

Please note: the information required will vary depending on the instructor’s country of residence and/or activity patterns within the account.  

You can refer to this article here to learn more information, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Hello can i use some courses availabke at Youtube  to upload at udemy  account and can i get verified by using other person content with their permission?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SaadShah318

How are you doing? Please reach out to our Policy team at policy@udemy.com

The team will share detailed information with you. 

Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors