Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification

It's been 6 days since I've sent my verification video to Udemy team. Still I didn't get my account verified. I am worried that it will be removed tomorrow at 7 pm. Can someone help me to get my account verified before that? I am passionate and new to teach online courses. Please help me to publish my first course. 

4 Replies

@Sujithkumar602 6 days waiting period looks high. I got my video verified within 3 days. Did you check whether the video reached the Trust & Safety team? In case, if your video is a bit long, then it may have a problem in downloading from Email. You can try uploading to Gdrive and share the link to the team. 

Thank you for your kind response. But it's just 6 Mb and I got an automated response 4 days before. I don't know what to do now! 

@Sujithkumar602 I think 6 MB is very less size, so it should be an issue. My verification video is 13MB, I guess Gmail can handle up to 25 MB. Can you reply to that email once again?

My account has been verified now. Thank you so much sir for your replies! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!