Verifying identity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying identity

Hi,

I am trying to submit my course for review. I am required to verify my identity first. On Friday last week, I tried to verify using my ID. However, this did not work, as I now see this pop-up when I click the "Submit for Review" button on my course management page:

GrandmaLilly_0-1623842936284.png

Today, I retried the verification process but using my passport this time. I have also emailed verification@udemy.com to ensure that my account does not get deactivated. Has anyone experienced similar issues with verification? Is there anyone from Udemy that I can contact to try and sort it out? Thanks

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GrandmaLilly sorry to hear you're having problems submitting your course for review.

The best way to get assistance with this is by reaching out to our Trust & Safety team and I can see that you've recently emailed them concerning account deactivation. It takes approximately 2 business days from the time you reached the team to get a response, as this may vary depending on the volume of tickets received, but you can feel free to bump the ticket by emailing policy@udemy.com too - I'm sure the team will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thank you Bella, I have sent an email to policy@udemy.com

as well. I appreciate your assistance!

I had a tough time getting mine to go through also, so I know how you are feeling. I had to keep redoing it many times, till I emailed them.

Don't give up, you will reach there. All the best.   

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors