Video creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video creation

Hi Udemy Community, 

I would really like to create my first online course, but I'm stuck, as I need technical support. 

I've got a laptop and no other tools.  I've got a clear idea of the planning and content of my course, but I lack technical skills. 

Is there anyone who could help me understanding which tools to use as a beginner? 

I tried to follow the instructions of this platform, but it's hard to get started. 

Thank you for your support and reply. 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @EleonoraTre200 We totally understand is very hard at the beginning to get used to the platform, but we have plenty of resources to get you there, check out this great post by your fellow instructor, which includes a list of his recommended instructor resource here

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

How to Add Sections, Lectures, and Video Content to Your Course

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center: How to Plan, Record, Publish and Market your course

Teaching on Udemy: FAQ

Community - Course Creation Compilation

Course Creation Webinar w/ Jimmy Naraine

I hope this helps !

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I suggest You should Use Wondershare Filmora for editing,, Edit and delete videos,Audios,reduce Noises,Detach audio,add seperate audio and add separate videos in between etc ... Its Very easy with wondershare

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors