Video lengths

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video lengths

Go to solution

Hello. I am new in udemy community and creating a new course. My question is if it's engaging for students to watch 30x10 minutes of video material. Or if it is better to make shorter and concised videos? 

Joona

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @jvjarvinen 

We need to devote as much time to a video lecture as is sufficient to explain a topic as per the course outline we have laid out.

As per my experience, majority of my students at Udemy prefer learning on-the-go; they have short attention span, so, I prefer short and crisp video lectures, usually less than 7 minutes each.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @jvjarvinen 

We need to devote as much time to a video lecture as is sufficient to explain a topic as per the course outline we have laid out.

As per my experience, majority of my students at Udemy prefer learning on-the-go; they have short attention span, so, I prefer short and crisp video lectures, usually less than 7 minutes each.

Go to solution

@AnupShukla thank you very much for the answer. Sounds reasonable 👍

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors