Video verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video verification

Hello,  I submitted my email video verification a little over a week ago. I would like to know how long before approval of publication approval for the video.  Help me inquiring for Course.

thank you in advance ℹ️

T.R. Healing
3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TanishaA064 generally, the process takes around 2 business days. However, we've experienced a spike in requests in the past few weeks and we're taking a little longer than that. Check out the announcement we made about this here https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time... 

Once your account gets verified, you'll get an email from the team. Then, you can submit your course for review.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@ElianaC Thank you for your response. I am also in the same situation waiting for video verification to get completed. When I open Udemy, it says my account will be suspended before the 20th of this month due to verification pending. I am worried because I have spent 4 months creating the course content.

@ElianaC My alternate verification process is successful today. I have submitted my course for the review. Thanks for the support. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors