Videos in horizontal format that load in vertical format

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos in horizontal format that load in vertical format

Hello, I am having problems setting up my first course. I uploaded videos that I recorded in Loom platform and even though they are in horizontal format, in Udemy platform they load in vertical format. Can someone help me with this? Looks like it's a configuration in the account, but I can't find it. 
Thanks in advance

4 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @erikamorinr 

This could happen when a video is not in the supported extension or size. Please review this article to see if your videos are in accordance with the specificications whilst other instructors respond to your question and see if they have any other tips they could provide in the meantime. 

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229233467-Supported-File-Types

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Hi @Leonor C. the videos are in MP4 format and the size seems to respect the size. I don't understand why the videos are displayed in vertical format 😒

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello again @erikamorinr 

The best way here is for you to write into the instructor support with one file of your video attached, they will take a look into the issue here and see if it is an issue with the file or a bug in the platform. 

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Thanks, already done. Waiting for an answer 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors