I first launched my course The Songwriting Magic Formula over a year ago, I've now got a whopping 90 students. So, i thought i'll just pop on here and give you some good advice on how you can achieve this huge number of students in just over 14 months.
1. You will have to get yourself distracted.
2. Write a book or do something else and concentrate all your efforts on that.
3. Do virtually no marketing.
4. Unpublish your course for a few month or so.
5. Do not fully engage with your students.
However joking aside, i've now republished my course and i'm looking for the best ways to market my course, both on udemy and outside of udemy.