cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What all verifications are needed?

Go to solution

Hello friends,

I have a doubt about verifications.

What all verifications are needed as a first time course creator?

I read many posts that people from India struggled for the identity verification. Can I get it done first or do I have to ready my course for it?

Any other thing I can get done in parallel?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Leena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LeenaK You can verify your account by sending an email to policy@udemy.com the team will guide you step by step on how you can verify your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LeenaK You can verify your account by sending an email to policy@udemy.com the team will guide you step by step on how you can verify your account. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thank you, @ElianaC!

I did get a specific reply.

To update the thread so that it will help someone else too - I need to work on my course and then only I can initiate the verification.

Thanking everyone for the reply!

Regards,

Leena

Go to solution

@ElianaC 

Thank you. I have sent an email but as of now I have just received a standard/automatic reply. Hopefully I will get a specific reply in a day or two.

For the sake of clarity, I have not initiated any verification through the standard means. Directly sent email to the mail id given by you. Hope it is okay.

Regards,

Leena

Go to solution

Hi Leena , I'm also in Pune. Connect with me on Linkdin ( links in my instructor profile) I can guide you.

Go to solution

Okay! Great to know you, Jasmine!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!