What are the required qualifications to join Udemy For Business?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the required qualifications to join Udemy For Business?

Go to solution

Merhaba Udemy Topluluğu. Umarım herşey yolundadır.

Kurslarım kısa süre önce başlatıldı.

Lütfen bana bir şey hakkında bilgi verin.

Udemy For Business'a katılmak için ne yapmam gerekiyor?

Tecrübelerinizden yararlanmak istiyorum.
Derslerimin linklerini aşağıya bırakıyorum.

İnceleyip değerlendirir misiniz?

Merhaba  Bella . ben de seni etiketliyorum; Yazınızda söz vermişsiniz. Beni etiketlersen seni her zaman desteklerim. Şimdi desteğinizi bekliyorum.

Burada bana destek olan, düşüncelerini gönderen ve makalemi okumak için zaman ayıran herkese teşekkür etmek istiyorum.

Mustafa S. Keser
Yazar/Eğitimci

MSK
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @mustafask You can enroll in the Udemy Business program by opting in from your promotional agreements page here. If you have opted into the Udemy Business program, then your courses are eligible for the Udemy Business content subscription packages. Inclusion for all courses isn’t guaranteed and is based on the needs of the Udemy Business content subscribers.

To learn more about the Udemy Business program, please refer to your promotional agreement and our Udemy Business Content Subscription Program article here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @mustafask You can enroll in the Udemy Business program by opting in from your promotional agreements page here. If you have opted into the Udemy Business program, then your courses are eligible for the Udemy Business content subscription packages. Inclusion for all courses isn’t guaranteed and is based on the needs of the Udemy Business content subscribers.

To learn more about the Udemy Business program, please refer to your promotional agreement and our Udemy Business Content Subscription Program article here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Hi @ElianaC 
First of all, thank you very much.

I have already reviewed the steps in the answer you gave, step by step. I signed up on your promotional deals page before. I have not received any message that it is eligible for Udemy Business content subscription packages. Is information sent if all your courses are included?

In short, I did not receive any message regarding this issue.

Thank you again.

Mustafa S. Keser
Author/Trainer Instructor

MSK
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors