What is the earning potential for new course creators?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the earning potential for new course creators?

Go to solution

Hi, while I created a dynamic course and I have decided the fees to be at Tier 2, I just wanted to understand on an average what is the earning capacity of a new course creators?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Niels
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

I highly doubt that anyone can give you a precise information on that.

It really depends on the course quality, the demand and the amount of effort you are willing to put into it.

I started in October 2010 and just played around with Udemy a little bit and created very different courses to try a few things.

One course started making 500-700 Euro each month (after month 3), some other courses havent even made 200 Euros in 7 months. Thats courses in german, i assume there's even more potential in english, but its obviously harder to beat the competition and gain attention. So it might take longer to make money.

Best regards,

Niels

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Niels
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Go to solution

I highly doubt that anyone can give you a precise information on that.

It really depends on the course quality, the demand and the amount of effort you are willing to put into it.

I started in October 2010 and just played around with Udemy a little bit and created very different courses to try a few things.

One course started making 500-700 Euro each month (after month 3), some other courses havent even made 200 Euros in 7 months. Thats courses in german, i assume there's even more potential in english, but its obviously harder to beat the competition and gain attention. So it might take longer to make money.

Best regards,

Niels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors