What is the minimum revenue required to redeem in bank accounts?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the minimum revenue required to redeem in bank accounts?

Go to solution

Hi All,

Sorry to ask this stupid question.I am very new instructor in udemy.I want to know what is the minimum revenue required to transfer to bank account or Paypal? Does the payout transfer happen automatically to bank accounts or paypal every month?

Thanks,

Arindam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Arindam

Payments to intructors are processed automatically on the 6th, 7th or 8th of each month, depending.

Processors supported are PayPal and Payoneer (at time of writing).

Payment received is 2 months in delay, to allow for refunds to be processed. i.e a sum in April will be paid at he start of June.

There is no minimum as far as I'm aware.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Arindam

Payments to intructors are processed automatically on the 6th, 7th or 8th of each month, depending.

Processors supported are PayPal and Payoneer (at time of writing).

Payment received is 2 months in delay, to allow for refunds to be processed. i.e a sum in April will be paid at he start of June.

There is no minimum as far as I'm aware.

Go to solution

@DanielEvans  Thanks for the information.

Go to solution

Hi,

I am very new to this platform, Which paypal account we need to create ? Is personal paypal account accepted? 

Please reply

Go to solution

Hello
Previously, I used Payoneer and the money came in normally, but when I switched to using PayPal, the money didn't come in at all, even though the status of paypal is active.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @WorawutArds589 I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues getting your payment, I'll recommend you kindly contact our support team by clicking here, and they will promptly assist you and provide you with more information about this missing payment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors