What's your story, to behind the creation course on udemy?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your story, to behind the creation course on udemy?

A few days back,I was travelling with Indian railways. When my train reached Ahmedabad, a very young girl boarded the train and sat in front of me.

After some talks, I got to know that she is 7 months pregnant.

She was only 23 years old and carrying a life in her womb. This is the first time I saw a pregnant lady of my age.

She was travelling alone and I told her to relax on the side lower berth and I managed to sit/sleep on the side upper berth.

It was very difficult for her to sit/sleep/walk so out of curiosity I asked her why are you travelling alone?

To that, she answered she is going to Surat to visit her parents and she has explained to me everything that how her whole family (husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law) died in a car accident.

Her father and mother stay in Surat and she is the youngest daughter. She wanted to pursue a higher degree course in chemical engineering but unfortunately in family pressure, she married at the age of 21 years.

I could not resist myself and I cried along with her. She is just 23 years, the same age as mine but our life is different.

I was supposed to disembark at Pune but I dropped at Surat with her and safely went to her colony. She insisted a lot to visit her home and see her parents but I lied that I have some urgent work in Pune and I have to catch the next train.

To be honest, I didn't have the courage to visit her parents and say the truth that you guys made her life horrible, so I didn't visit her parents. Already she is suffering from so many problems and I didn't want to add more.

I don't know what is right/wrong but parents should consider their girl child before marrying her to an unknown person.

‘’The pain she was going through is way bigger than my goals'' More power to her.

Today I received a message from her 

And Now I'm creating content on udemy only for try to solve problems of the people and give them knowledge. How people can achieve financial freedom in young age with our digital course.

So who are with me comments below.

I'm waiting for your positive response 😊

Ggnbrmn
2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is an amazing story, thank you so much for sharing, @Ggnbrmn! It's great to see what inspires you to create online courses and help improve the lives of students around the world. Wishing you the best!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Just trying to make the world a better place.  Not getting a response from students yet.  Was wondering about that.  Thanks

Dr. Troy Walls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors