When can I start posting courses ? My level is an observer

Please tell

7 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rujesh Shah,

Welcome to the community!

You can publish your course right away, as publishing or creating a course is not related to your rank in the community.  Please find our community ranks explained here

Once you published your course successfully on our marketplace, you will have access to the "Published Instructor Club". 

Please let me know if you have additional questions 😊

Hi Marina!

Where is the option to post a course?

Hi All,

I Joined Udemy recently.

I just want to know many days it to confirm the test video verification.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShahidParwe509

We understand that you can't wait to create your course 😊.  It usually takes up to 48 hours to hear back from our team. 

Please contact our support here to inquire about the status of your test video. 

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Udemy and I'm wondering which PayPal account would be best for me to create - a personal or business account? I've heard that the business account comes with some additional charges, so I'm not sure which one to go for. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ShahidParwe509

I hope you are doing well!😊  I encourage you to create a new conversation with your question here, as this will have a better visibility in the community.

Hi All,

I am planning to create a course related Chatgpt its benifit in our daily professional work ,in which category it will come ,Could you please suggest me.In Basic Info which options i need to be select?

ShahidParwe509_0-1692810822191.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors