When will I get the money?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get the money?

Go to solution

I have uploaded a course and there is a sale as well. But I haven't received any money in my account. I am wondering when will i get that money??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi,

If you hover over your profile pic on the instructor view (where the purple choices on the left are there: Courses, communication, performance, tools and resources) you will see a drop down list appear, where you will see revenue report. Click on revenue report, scroll down and you will see the expected payment date. 

For me it shows up as after 2 months of students purchase, but I guess it can vary.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi,

If you hover over your profile pic on the instructor view (where the purple choices on the left are there: Courses, communication, performance, tools and resources) you will see a drop down list appear, where you will see revenue report. Click on revenue report, scroll down and you will see the expected payment date. 

For me it shows up as after 2 months of students purchase, but I guess it can vary.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

thank you so much! My expected date of receiving amount is in October! There I saw the amount to be received. Why is it less than the amount expected that is the amount set for course? 

Go to solution

No problem. Udemy takes a percentage, and the last numbers you see in the furthest right column is what you get after maximum tax withholding. To be more precise Udemy allows you to keep 97% for sales from Instructor coupons and referral links, and you get 25% of your set price of sales generated by Udemy affiliates (Here is a picture below so you can see it more in-depth). 

Hope this helps!pa.JPG

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!