Where can my students post pictures of their projects?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can my students post pictures of their projects?

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Udemy and I want to create a very practical watercolor course, where my students create several paintings. I want my students to be able to post pictures of their paintings so I can give them feedback. I don't know if I missed something, but I haven't found a place where my students can post their paintings. I just found quizzes and assignments (which are question-based, right? I actually didn't understand how the assignments tool works). Is there a section for projects?

Also, is there a forum (like this one!) where I can create discussions separate by the sections of my course and actively interact with my students?

Thank you!

Gabriela

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @GabrielaBenke  . Like you, I am a first-time Udemy person and have yet to publish. But since no one has yet replied to your post, let me share my understanding of Udemy and what I plan to do.

My understanding is that the purpose of the "Bonus" lecture is to refer the the student to some offering, commercial or otherwise, outside the course.  I assume that includes a discussion and upload site for your students such as you describe. 

My plan is to wait to see if anyone buys my course -- at least in sufficient numbers to justify the ongoing commitment maintaining an uploadable forum requires. If there is, I will set up a Facebook or YouTube Group and provide the link to that group in the Bonus lecture.

At least that's my understanding of how it works.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors