Where does the sale come from?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does the sale come from?

Hello, is there a way to figure out where the sale is coming from?
In the Performance Tab i can see the sales, the traffic, the conversion etc.
But i can't see if a certain sale comes from Facebook/YouTube/website etc.
I can't even see if the people that comes from facebook are buying the course or not.
I need to understand this because i have a lot of external clicks but i don't know wich is really converting.

4 Replies
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I don't see such a feature implementation in Udemy.

Usually, I track revenue by using course referral links and coupon discount links.

If you shared your course referral links and coupon discount links then you can track them.

The problem is that i don't if i'm selling my course with Facebook ads or just posting the link under my YouTube videos.
I'm not making coupons because the price already is super low 😂

Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The referral links typically end with the referral code:

Ex: referralCode=86222EF6D33E47389631

It does not matter if you are using Facebook ads, google ads, or youtube, you should use these referral links unless you will lose revenue.

Using these referral links you can track them in the Revenue report.

Yes, infact i see the visit from the other websites. But it doesn't says if that visit made the sale.
90% of the sales are by my promotion and so i get the maximum revenue. But i don't know if i'm making these sales with Facebook, YouTube or my website.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors