Where to Get Reliable Feedback for a Course in Development?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Get Reliable Feedback for a Course in Development?

Go to solution

Hey everyone!

I'm in the midst of developing a new course and could really use your insights. I'm looking for ways to get reliable feedback to ensure the course is hitting the mark. How do you all go about gathering reviews and opinions on your courses before they go live?

Any tips on finding people who can provide constructive, honest feedback? I want to make sure the course is as good as it can be and resonates with our learners.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@RyanDavies614 
Well it didn’t work for me either for your course. apologies.

Maybe try to publish it through the approval process, and then make it private. I tested this just now on a published course by making it private and these are the 2 options it shows how to share the course. 

IMG_1312.pngIMG_1311.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

@RyanDavies614 

You can go to the Promotions tab under Course Management in your course and share the draft link before the course is published. 

Go to solution

Thanks @Alexia, when I go into incognito mode/logout of Udemy and use the draft link it tells me to contact myself?

RyanDavies614_0-1700691025092.png

Does the link work for you or anyone here?

https://www.udemy.com/course/draft/5093766/?referralCode=22558BF86B083C0E6505

Go to solution

I just made a suggestion to make this option viable prior to publishing the course. @RyanDavies614 

Go to solution

@RyanDavies614 
Well it didn’t work for me either for your course. apologies.

Maybe try to publish it through the approval process, and then make it private. I tested this just now on a published course by making it private and these are the 2 options it shows how to share the course. 

IMG_1312.pngIMG_1311.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors