Why can't I find the course I have published on Udemy?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I find the course I have published on Udemy?

Go to solution

I have published a course and showed that the submission is successful, but why can't I search on Udemy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Cyber Simon Happy Saturday!!! 😊

I’m glad to hear you have published your course. When you say you can’t search it on Udemy, are you referring to not being able to find the course in the marketplace? or not able to find it on your account?

I searched your course in the marketplace, and it showed up as you can see on the screenshot. You can use the filter of "Newest", search it out by "language" or "Price" as well.

Bessy_1-1698513274097.png

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Cyber Simon Happy Saturday!!! 😊

I’m glad to hear you have published your course. When you say you can’t search it on Udemy, are you referring to not being able to find the course in the marketplace? or not able to find it on your account?

I searched your course in the marketplace, and it showed up as you can see on the screenshot. You can use the filter of "Newest", search it out by "language" or "Price" as well.

Bessy_1-1698513274097.png

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Go to solution

Thank you Bessy

It currently looks like a formatting issue with the title. I need to add a space between Chinese and English.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors