Why have my courses been banned ??

Options

Why have my courses been banned ??لآ.png

Comments

• Did you "borrow" content from someone?

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @MOEmad
    You need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can verify your account and provide you all the details.

• MOEmad
    MOEmad Posts: 3 Community Champion rank
    Options

No

@Anonymous
    wrote:

Did you "borrow" content from someone?

• AB925
    AB925 Posts: 3
    Options

Why was the course banned. I do not see the answer

@MOEmad
    wrote:

Why have my courses been banned ??لآ.png

• PavolAlmasi
    PavolAlmasi Posts: 76 Community Champion rank
    Options

It could be something very simple, like your course image. One of my courses was removed after two years being online, because it had text in the course image. I removed the text and the course went back online. So don't panic, contact support and see what the issue is.

• Gokul
    Gokul Posts: 186 Community Champion rank
    Options

You have violated the guidelines of Udemy One I can see is text on the image.

• RandyMinder
    RandyMinder Posts: 627 Community Champion rank
    Options

If that's the case, how did the course ever get approved in the first place?

• Unknown
    Options

Text on the image isn't likely to get a course banned. There was almost certainly other violations.

• CarstenMuessig
    Options

I was wondering about this as well. I mean should he not got a "strike" before being banned?

• Gokul
    Gokul Posts: 186 Community Champion rank
    Options

That's the one I can see. There are definitly others as well.

• Unknown
    Options

If the violation is egregious enough or if they find multiple violations, they can be sailed right through to ban.

• Cristi S.
    Cristi S. Posts: 163
    Options

Whatta?!...

It doesn't matter why, they should tell you that, in 2-3 words at least...

If a simple app detects you have text on an image, why it's so hard to send you back a "Text on the image" notice as well?

• Caja044
    Caja044 Posts: 1
    Options

They have a Trust & Safety team which is completely autocratic, oppressively banned all my courses without any warning. Highly arrogant way of dealing with instructors. I still do not know what had happened or what I did wrong.

• Abhishek1301
    Options

Why courses has been banned, the proper information on course image is not given by trust and safety team Miss Ann,