Will ALL the audio get checked?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ALL the audio get checked?

Hello!

I submitted a test video. My mic is good. Locally famous company if not internationally. The sound quality was okayed.

At one particular point thought there is a slight background noise like a single whoosh for a second.

I have installed audacity and checking. I am however, finding trouble fixing this single bit.

Otherwise, I do not have a continuous background noise like fan, AC etc.

1. The tutorials I watch are about removing some continuous background noise. How do I remove this single spec of background noise?

2. If I mistakenly miss such spec of noise somewhere in my actual course, will it be invalidated? Is all course, all modules me checked for such spec of background noises? Should I spend more time worrying about this?

Thank you in advance for any pointers you might have. Really appreciate anyone taking time to share their knowledge. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Leena

3 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @LeenaK 

For this single bit of audio, I recommend re-recording that particular portion and then replace the original one with this new re-recorded bit of audio.

If Udemy invalidates the course because of this small portion of audio, which I don't think they will do, you can re-submit the test video after corrections, as I mentioned. 

Hope it helps!

Hi @AnupShukla 

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is in test video.

I submitted a poem that I had recorded and it's a bit difficult to re-record just that portion.

Regards,

Leena

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Ah, ok! Let's wait for the feedback then. Let's see what the team says in the feedback.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors