about quality review process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about quality review process

i want to add my course to quality review process but i am not able to find my course on udemy, where to find my uploaded courses. please help me

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Himani37 To be able to access your course, you will need to be logged into your account, go to your course dashboard, select the course you want to submit for review. 

1. Once you have completed all the requirements for your course, click the Submit for Review icon on the left hand side of the course management page.
  2. If you have not yet completed the identify verification process (required by all instructors), you will be prompted to do so at this time.
  3.  When you submit your course into the Quality Review Process you will be able to choose a unique URL for your course. For example, www.udemy.com/the-name-of-your-course/. Select your course URL and share it with friends and followers.

Please find more information on how to do this in this article.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors