can I create multiple Instructor profile, for publishing multiple courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I create multiple Instructor profile, for publishing multiple courses?

Hello everyone.

I have expertise in IoT, Python and a little bit in Psychology. 

I want to create multiple courses in all topics but I was thinking of publishing IoT related courses on one instructor profile and Python related courses on different Instructor profile and Psychology related courses on different instructor profile.  

So can I create multiple Instructor profile..?
Is this possible..?
and if I do so does it affect when getting money from Udemy or during submitting tax information.

Please help...  
24 Replies

Dear Bella
Good day
Thanks for the answer. but my idea was from the students perspective. do you think posting different courses in a different subjects under the same profile. would affect my credibility and the number of the students in a negative way. or that's will increase my credibility and increase the number of students, specially I have good number of students. As I have mentioned before, I have some courses in the natural medicine field since 4 years. but I was thinking to upload couple of courses in the engineering field
Thank you in advance for your help and support

Dear Bella,

Thanks a lot for the answers you have given above. I learned a lot from reading them. I would have started a new thread, but it seems more logical that I ask here, as it is a minor key missing from the excellent discussion above.

Question:

If I create different profiles for different genres/categories of my courses, do I use the same name or different names or pseudo names? Are pseudo-names allowed on Udemy profiles?

If someone searched on Udemy by my name and finds 3 accounts, they are bound to get confused!

What would be your best suggestion?

Thanks a lot, in anticipation!

Dear @Bella 

If I have 2 accounts, first main one with 1k users and new second one with 0 students, both have created new course but second is the owner. Can I promote that new course from first account with email announcement? 

Thank You for help 🙂

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Don't confuse  your students. To be successful in this business, or any business, you need to build your brand and gain the advantage of selling to loyal customers who respect you. Instructors who make a real business of selling courses have created brand identity. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors