course incomplete - going in circles to verify

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

course incomplete - going in circles to verify

Go to solution

I have completed 30 mins of video and 10 lectures. I want to submit for verification and have filmed a video with the verification scripts as it did not allow me to submit the automatic way, so i have to email verifications@udemy.    That is all fine however, they keep replying that my course is incomplete. The only circle on the left that is not ticked is the captions circle but i have opted for auto captions and have enabled this.

Does anyone know how to mark this box as complete? so that udemy can next verify my course so it can finally be published?

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JaynShah At this time, the only ones who can help you is the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to verify your account and provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

udemy.png

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JaynShah At this time, the only ones who can help you is the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to verify your account and provide you more details.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors