first time - can i presell the course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time - can i presell the course?

Go to solution

I have completed creating my first course and will send it for review within today.

1. Can I share URL and coupons to my contacts as a pre-sell technique before the course review by udemy is completed? If yes, can people access the course using the coupons before review udemy is completed and give their feedback?

2. OR, should I set & share coupons only after the course reviewed by udemy and the course published in public?

Looking forward to the response soon.

Thanks!

Bikendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Bikendra Currently, there is no way to pre-sell courses on Udemy. In order for the course to be accessible to enrolments, the course needs to be published.

2. Once your course is approved you'll be able to share coupons to get new enrollments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Bikendra Currently, there is no way to pre-sell courses on Udemy. In order for the course to be accessible to enrolments, the course needs to be published.

2. Once your course is approved you'll be able to share coupons to get new enrollments.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors