hello everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everyone

Go to solution

I have a question, can post more videos in one lecture or just one, because I brake down my lecture in  3 videos. how I add more than one video.

thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I do not believe you can add more than one video within a lecture. It sounds like you have "sections" and more than one lecture (a video) within the section. In most of our courses we have a topic and description for the material within one section and then multiple lectures (videos) within each section. 

I hope that makes sense. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Bruno1107You can check this article that shows how to add lectures to your course https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229605768-How-to-Add-Sections-Lectures-and-Video-Content... good luck!

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I do not believe you can add more than one video within a lecture. It sounds like you have "sections" and more than one lecture (a video) within the section. In most of our courses we have a topic and description for the material within one section and then multiple lectures (videos) within each section. 

I hope that makes sense. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors