how and where do you upload your videos?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how and where do you upload your videos?

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I'm starting out and have to submit for review ny first 30 minutes of teaching.  Cana anyone help?

I have my 5 videos of 6 minutes ready but I have no idea where to upload them .  And when I do upload them is keeps saying I haven't.

I have a "create your content" section with Film and Edit / Curriculum / Captions,.   I click on curriculum and it takes me to section1. I'm guessing that my 5 videos have to fit in here.

As you'll see on the pictures, I've miraculously uploaded Part 1 but have no idea how to upload the other 4 videos. 

Thanks  alot !iiiiiiiiiiiiiii.PNGkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Well I'll answer this myself since I have now been assisted in finding it. So for all you future new teachers out there, there is an invisible + sign that you have to hover over with the mouse. When it appears you can add other videos in it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Well I'll answer this myself since I have now been assisted in finding it. So for all you future new teachers out there, there is an invisible + sign that you have to hover over with the mouse. When it appears you can add other videos in it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors