how to download videos of my lectures

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to download videos of my lectures

Hi,

Due to a laptop problem, I lost all my lectures. Can somebody suggest how to download from Udemy.

Thanks!

Amit

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AmitGarg1973, You'll be able to find detailed information in the following article about downloading your own course https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229231747-How-to-Preview-Your-Course-or-Download-Your-Co... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

HI Eliana,

Thanks for your message but unfortunately i am not able to make it work.

I start preview of my course.

But when I click on download lecture in settings, it just opens in another window. I am not able to download to my Mac from there.

Look forward to your views,

Regards

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AmitGarg1973 You'll need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com to be able to get more details.

Hi! @ElianaC 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Congratulations for your help and support!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

The only option I get when I follow those instructions is "download slides." It doesn't say "download lecture." I only the PDF downloaded...

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors