i have a problen and i hope anyone help me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a problen and i hope anyone help me

Hi ,

i am doctor ismaeil . i started to upload my course on Udemy 2 weeks ago , but there are some issue i had to fix ( they asked me me to rewrite my name and i did , and to reupload my course profile picture )

... they always communicate with me on mail , but for 3 days they didn't and i need to finish my course .

i hope someone help me or guide me to communicate directly with Udemy Quality review team ;

Thanks 

3 Replies
Giuliana C
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DrIsmaeilMo325,

Thanks for sharing this situation with us.

Your case is being reviewed for the Instructor Support team and they will send you a response via email today. We will keep you updated via email.

Have a great day!

Giuliana - Udemy International Community Team
Robin_Slee
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Udemy support deserve weekends off too! 🙂

I would allow a few 'business days' (mon-fri)

Hey @DrIsmaeilMo325

Udemy always reply their instructors through email in their working days(Monday- Friday). So you can wait they will respond you in their working days.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!