i have a problen and i hope anyone help me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a problen and i hope anyone help me

Hi ,

i am doctor ismaeil . i started to upload my course on Udemy 2 weeks ago , but there are some issue i had to fix ( they asked me me to rewrite my name and i did , and to reupload my course profile picture )

... they always communicate with me on mail , but for 3 days they didn't and i need to finish my course .

i hope someone help me or guide me to communicate directly with Udemy Quality review team ;

Thanks 

3 Replies
Giuliana C
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DrIsmaeilMo325,

Thanks for sharing this situation with us.

Your case is being reviewed for the Instructor Support team and they will send you a response via email today. We will keep you updated via email.

Have a great day!

Giuliana - Udemy International Community Team
Robin_Slee
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Udemy support deserve weekends off too! 🙂

I would allow a few 'business days' (mon-fri)

Hey @DrIsmaeilMo325

Udemy always reply their instructors through email in their working days(Monday- Friday). So you can wait they will respond you in their working days.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors