i have more then 500 students have joined my courses but no reviews yet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have more then 500 students have joined my courses but no reviews yet

please advice more then 500 students have enrolled in my free courses but I don't have any reviews from either of them I don't know what to do please advice. Another thing is that is it a good performance to get 500 students in 2 free courses in 4 days please advice

2 Replies

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Understand that people who gobble up free courses rarely look at them and even more rarely leave reviews. That is  normal. You can't say that getting 500 students to pick up free courses is either good or bad. 

Also, I just looked at your preview video on one of your courses on video editing. The preview says almost nothing. Video yourself on camera. Who are you? What is your background and qualifications to teach this course? What is the content that will be covered? What will it do for me... what is the benefit of taking this course. Watch Angela Yu's promo video for her IOS ap development courses and you will see why she has hundreds of thousands of paying students. Use that as a model. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors