i need help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help

Go to solution

hello my friend , i'm just started to publish my first course and i wating for the feedback of test vedio and accept my verification vedio too , can anyone here tell me th period of time i will wating for accept to publish my first course ?!

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

thank you so much ..

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi,

I think after your initial 2 videos are reviewed and accepted you would be notified to publish your course. It's an opportunity for avail the fime to improve the video quality and prepare pre-launch course Material to offer for free and contact the udemy Team Members.

Good Luck

Go to solution

thank you so much

4 Replies

Go to solution

They currently get a lot of these request. You can find more info in https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/Quality-Review-Process-notice-on-wait-time...

Go to solution

thank you so much ..

Go to solution

Hi,

I think after your initial 2 videos are reviewed and accepted you would be notified to publish your course. It's an opportunity for avail the fime to improve the video quality and prepare pre-launch course Material to offer for free and contact the udemy Team Members.

Good Luck

Go to solution

thank you so much

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors