is Udemy SCORM compliant?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is Udemy SCORM compliant?

I have SCORM packages and wondering if I can use them to upload on Udemy as Instuctor?

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RC007,

To the best of my knowledge Udemy is not SCORM compliant.  I tried to confirm this with a Google search and found no hits for Udemy with SCORM.  Perhaps Udemy can respond?

---Brian

Hey @RC007, great question! Udemy is not SCROM compatible. To add a course to Udemy, you'll have to go through Udemy's course creation flow.

The last post related to scorm was 5/6/2019.  So I am asking if udemy is scorm compliant at this date in 2023?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DebraDentPT, thank you for asking about this! Unfortunately, Udemy does not support any Articulate Storyline or SCORM files. We have tested these types of courses in the past, and our Product Team decided that it was in the best interest of the student experience to discontinue support.

If you have any other questions about creating courses on Udemy, please let me know!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors