cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

keywords for insight search

Go to solution

I am having difficulty choosing the right keywords for the Udemy Insights tool.

I received enthusiastic family feedback on a video remembrance series I put together. Based on that, I suspect there is a niche market among non-technical genealogists, hospice, retirement arts / crafts, video tributes and hobby folks that would appreciate a course on developing the basic skills and strategies to produce their own such videos.

I've tried a number of Insight searches for this niche, but the only "hits" so far used keywords "genealogy" and (in a separate search of course) "video".

Either the market is not as robust as I envision, or I am not using appropriate keywords.

Are there some better keywords or strategies to establish the appropriate market?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Sounds like you are going make a fabulous course in a niche and own it @Anonymous . Have you had a look further to google adwords. I understand where you are coming from - there we no keywords at all what I teach (shamanism) for my first few years here. However diligence and a ton of work paid of and there now are. Think laterally - are there are courses on writing your own funeral service or anything to do with death, dying, rememberance, eg why not extend it to pets - making a remeberence vid for Fido. People love their pets and often grieve and miss them more than people. Then you can search on what animal related courses are here for a secondary keyword searchs. Just a thought!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Sounds like you are going make a fabulous course in a niche and own it @Anonymous . Have you had a look further to google adwords. I understand where you are coming from - there we no keywords at all what I teach (shamanism) for my first few years here. However diligence and a ton of work paid of and there now are. Think laterally - are there are courses on writing your own funeral service or anything to do with death, dying, rememberance, eg why not extend it to pets - making a remeberence vid for Fido. People love their pets and often grieve and miss them more than people. Then you can search on what animal related courses are here for a secondary keyword searchs. Just a thought!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I had considered Google. But your other suggestions are exactly what I needed. No wonder Udemy considers you Community Champion. Thank you so much for your insightful response.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors